• The DocuMed technology is based on the Microsoft family of products including Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Server
• DocuMed is a Microsoft Certified Partner
• An assessment of the optimal blend of Microsoft products is performed to meet each individual client’s needs
• The resulting combination may encompass Microsoft client server, terminal services and wireless technologies allowing for secure connectivity whether in the office, surgical suite or home
• Seamless and secure web-based access may be granted to third party service providers like the transcriptionist or a billing service company
• DocuMed is wireless pen-tablet compatible
• DocuMed is a Ricoh-Lanier solutions partner for integrated enterprise printing, copying, scanning and faxing.
DocuMed 7.0 is ONC-ATCB Certified
This EHR Module is 2011/2012 compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ATCB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or guarantee the receipt of incentive payments.
Comprehensive Electronic Clinical Office Solutions
At DocuMed, we believe that effortlessly generating clear, concise medical documentation while achieving your charting style and workflow is just the first step of a multi-component process that encompasses the Electronic Clinical Office (ECO). DocuMed has continually perfected the art of capturing and generating patient encounter data with templates that incorporate text, voice recognition, voice dictation and point-and-click technology since 1988.
DocuMed set its targets beyond traditional EMR to realize a comprehensive ECO. Applying physician experiences with EMR’s, we developed the most complete and well thought out electronic medical documentation management tool available. DocuMed efficiencies are most apparent when observed in a real setting. Eliminate the stress and confusion. We invite you to learn more about the DocuMed Electronic Clinical Office and the many benefits of generating, managing and distributing electronic medical documentation.
Requires Adobe Acrobat Reader